This is a shot of me disappearing into the background in maroon as I read from my story Death is not the End at the Cheshire Literature Prize in May. It was a great evening. The wine was good and the views of Cheshire from Bolesworth Castle were fantastic.
- RT @StaffsPolice: A reward of up to £10,000 is on offer to help bring the killers of 87-year-old Arthur Gumbley to justice. Crimes of this… 3 hours ago
- @mushenska Hopefully not Patrick Bateman... ☺️ 3 hours ago
- RT @Londonist: Fantastic photos of the capital in 1924: bit.ly/2BaeuHF https://t.co/gMtbP2nVFc 10 hours ago
- RT @philhenRGC1404: Shot I took of the A55 from Llangristiolus Anglesey with a telephoto lens.. By using zoom it makes nearby and distant f… 13 hours ago
- RT @BBCEarth: Rough coastal seas in Anglesey, Wales #EarthCapture by @DonCardy1 https://t.co/bOf42U1xNl 13 hours ago