This is a shot of me disappearing into the background in maroon as I read from my story Death is not the End at the Cheshire Literature Prize in May. It was a great evening. The wine was good and the views of Cheshire from Bolesworth Castle were fantastic.
- @lisagravesart nestling between boxsets of Wyatt's Watchdogs and Dogfood Dan and the Carmarthen Cowboy.. 1 week ago
- What, no Chance in a Million? twitter.com/lisagravesart/… 1 week ago
- @writermels @agentmilburn @SentinelStaffs I did. Deserved too...enjoy your success. You've certainly earned it.. 1 week ago
- @writermels @agentmilburn @SentinelStaffs just reading it now well done... https://t.co/AkRPtGGY5G 1 week ago
- Great news for @writermels... and Staffordshire! Well done Mel.. twitter.com/agentmilburn/s… 1 week ago