I’ve just finished my first draft of 101,000 words. It’s a novel provisionally titled The Dead Dreams of Housewives, but the housewife closest thinks that’s rubbish. She’s right. There’s plenty of time to think about that when drafts two, three and four take shape. The line is from a brilliant Douglas Dunn poem.
- Delighted to report that louvre doors feature in the latest chapter I'm editing... 21 hours ago
- @lisagravesart nestling between boxsets of Wyatt's Watchdogs and Dogfood Dan and the Carmarthen Cowboy.. 1 week ago
- What, no Chance in a Million? twitter.com/lisagravesart/… 1 week ago
- @writermels @agentmilburn @SentinelStaffs I did. Deserved too...enjoy your success. You've certainly earned it.. 2 weeks ago
- @writermels @agentmilburn @SentinelStaffs just reading it now well done... https://t.co/AkRPtGGY5G 2 weeks ago