I’ve just finished my first draft of 101,000 words. It’s a novel provisionally titled The Dead Dreams of Housewives, but the housewife closest thinks that’s rubbish. She’s right. There’s plenty of time to think about that when drafts two, three and four take shape. The line is from a brilliant Douglas Dunn poem.
- @rebeccapricey @LondonMidland Must've been plenty of tiers afterwards... ☺️ 4 hours ago
- RT @lisagravesart: No lie, cancer takes things away from you both physically and mentally. But one thing it gives you is: PERSPECTIVE.… 4 hours ago
- RT @vorropohaiah: This could be a screen shot of my writing folder #writerslife #amwriting https://t.co/lSalFDAtAS 19 hours ago
- Yes, he was great in that. Very funny, but underrated show #dangerousdavies twitter.com/z_Snow_z/statu… 1 day ago
- Lifting my spirits watching Bicyclette de Belsize... 🚲 1 day ago