This is the door to a dusty little chapel in Eccleshall Road cemetery in Stafford.
It’s the kind of chapel where birds get in and flit around inside. There are books left open on pews. The paper is brittle and the colour of a smoker’s ceiling.
I’ve never seen anyone enter or leave the chapel. Some say it’s haunted. Close by is the memorial to the fire-dead from the Town workhouse. More of that later.
- @holly_bourneYA She clearly didn't fancy vaulting the gate... 1 day ago
- RT @davepr2000: Our space wedding in this month’s @Exclusive_LN magazine! @cobbers1978 ❤️🚀🛰⭐️🌕 https://t.co/vnQqgIiIrY 1 day ago
- @rebeccapricey @LondonMidland Must've been plenty of tiers afterwards... ☺️ 2 days ago
- RT @lisagravesart: No lie, cancer takes things away from you both physically and mentally. But one thing it gives you is: PERSPECTIVE.… 2 days ago
- RT @vorropohaiah: This could be a screen shot of my writing folder #writerslife #amwriting https://t.co/lSalFDAtAS 2 days ago