This is the door to a dusty little chapel in Eccleshall Road cemetery in Stafford.
It’s the kind of chapel where birds get in and flit around inside. There are books left open on pews. The paper is brittle and the colour of a smoker’s ceiling.
I’ve never seen anyone enter or leave the chapel. Some say it’s haunted. Close by is the memorial to the fire-dead from the Town workhouse. More of that later.
- Delighted to report that louvre doors feature in the latest chapter I'm editing... 1 hour ago
- @lisagravesart nestling between boxsets of Wyatt's Watchdogs and Dogfood Dan and the Carmarthen Cowboy.. 1 week ago
- What, no Chance in a Million? twitter.com/lisagravesart/… 1 week ago
- @writermels @agentmilburn @SentinelStaffs I did. Deserved too...enjoy your success. You've certainly earned it.. 2 weeks ago
- @writermels @agentmilburn @SentinelStaffs just reading it now well done... https://t.co/AkRPtGGY5G 2 weeks ago