It was a damp February day when I took this at the bandstand in Llandudno. I’ve just been reading HV Morton’s In Search of Wales – he describes the Welsh resort as being similar to the Bay of Naples. Llandudno, like many places, boasts its own microclimate and doctors have recommended the sea air and sunshine for years. It’s a great place to spend time, whether up on the Great Orme or down on the pebbly shore. It’s a little damp and chilly when I took this photo, but on the right day the views and weather can be majestic.
- RT @KevinPMeagher: How about posh, privately-educated solicitors - with daddies who were Harley Street consultants and uncles who were here… 19 hours ago
- RT @lyss121: My sister snapped me this, but I feel like it deserves to be seen by so many more 😭 https://t.co/p5QqXgjVPt 1 day ago
- RT @mattfromlondon: On the borders of Shoreditch, it’s 50/50 whether that’s a window cleaning cradle, or an exclusive new pop-up dining con… 1 day ago
- RT @Hiraethhologram: Never realised Gnasher looks just like Ian McShane https://t.co/Iia46lvIyh 1 day ago
- RT @alanferrier: Ok, that's quite funny. https://t.co/EefS04vyt3 3 days ago