It was a damp February day when I took this at the bandstand in Llandudno. I’ve just been reading HV Morton’s In Search of Wales – he describes the Welsh resort as being similar to the Bay of Naples. Llandudno, like many places, boasts its own microclimate and doctors have recommended the sea air and sunshine for years. It’s a great place to spend time, whether up on the Great Orme or down on the pebbly shore. It’s a little damp and chilly when I took this photo, but on the right day the views and weather can be majestic.
- RT @StaffsPolice: A reward of up to £10,000 is on offer to help bring the killers of 87-year-old Arthur Gumbley to justice. Crimes of this… 3 hours ago
- @mushenska Hopefully not Patrick Bateman... ☺️ 3 hours ago
- RT @Londonist: Fantastic photos of the capital in 1924: bit.ly/2BaeuHF https://t.co/gMtbP2nVFc 10 hours ago
- RT @philhenRGC1404: Shot I took of the A55 from Llangristiolus Anglesey with a telephoto lens.. By using zoom it makes nearby and distant f… 12 hours ago
- RT @BBCEarth: Rough coastal seas in Anglesey, Wales #EarthCapture by @DonCardy1 https://t.co/bOf42U1xNl 13 hours ago