It was a damp February day when I took this at the bandstand in Llandudno. I’ve just been reading HV Morton’s In Search of Wales – he describes the Welsh resort as being similar to the Bay of Naples. Llandudno, like many places, boasts its own microclimate and doctors have recommended the sea air and sunshine for years. It’s a great place to spend time, whether up on the Great Orme or down on the pebbly shore. It’s a little damp and chilly when I took this photo, but on the right day the views and weather can be majestic.
- RT @TheLondonLib: "A man will turn over half a library to make one book" Happy birthday Dr #SamuelJohnson, English lexicographer & poet, bo… 1 day ago
- Seven seas. Great to see the Bunnymen on #totp 3 days ago
- Cracking fight, Callum Smith. Impressed with Skoglund. Great battle 🥊 3 days ago
- Murray fight a mismatch but decent boxing 🥊 card... 3 days ago
- RT @braintree_: This detailed collection of Sgt Cryer facial expressions during The Bill credits is making me love life https://t.co/VB6fmH… 4 days ago