It was a damp February day when I took this at the bandstand in Llandudno. I’ve just been reading HV Morton’s In Search of Wales – he describes the Welsh resort as being similar to the Bay of Naples. Llandudno, like many places, boasts its own microclimate and doctors have recommended the sea air and sunshine for years. It’s a great place to spend time, whether up on the Great Orme or down on the pebbly shore. It’s a little damp and chilly when I took this photo, but on the right day the views and weather can be majestic.
- RT @JasonHazeley: In which I write about Ever Decreasing Circles. Again. …reverdecreasingcircles.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/a-degr… 1 day ago
- RT @agentmilburn: Fiona Barton's favourite cold-cases and The Child book trailer revealed - madeleinemilburn.co.uk/fiona-bartons-… https://t.co/5D8ib8sPXs 3 days ago
- Hooked by @stephenbooth's latest -Secrets of Death...Will be more wary next time I cross the Dove into Derbyshire 4 days ago
- RT @sethmoulton: As the Representative of Salem, MA, I can confirm that this is false. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 5 days ago
- Mrs Rochester’s Attic – short story anthology richlakin.wordpress.com/2017/05/14/mrs… https://t.co/6bhlJM9UZi 1 week ago