It was a damp February day when I took this at the bandstand in Llandudno. I’ve just been reading HV Morton’s In Search of Wales – he describes the Welsh resort as being similar to the Bay of Naples. Llandudno, like many places, boasts its own microclimate and doctors have recommended the sea air and sunshine for years. It’s a great place to spend time, whether up on the Great Orme or down on the pebbly shore. It’s a little damp and chilly when I took this photo, but on the right day the views and weather can be majestic.
- @lisagravesart nestling between boxsets of Wyatt's Watchdogs and Dogfood Dan and the Carmarthen Cowboy.. 1 week ago
- What, no Chance in a Million? twitter.com/lisagravesart/… 1 week ago
- @writermels @agentmilburn @SentinelStaffs I did. Deserved too...enjoy your success. You've certainly earned it.. 1 week ago
- @writermels @agentmilburn @SentinelStaffs just reading it now well done... https://t.co/AkRPtGGY5G 1 week ago
- Great news for @writermels... and Staffordshire! Well done Mel.. twitter.com/agentmilburn/s… 1 week ago