- @HelenMacKinven Lovely dog. Must be difficult for you but glad you have so many good memories... 8 hours ago
- RT @Dr_Dan_1: This is Finn the retired #PoliceDog. Last year Finn sustained serious stab wounds to the chest & head whilst protecting PC @D… 13 hours ago
- RT @NLWExhibition: So many paintings & not enough walls! Preparing for #Kyffin100 @NLWales https://t.co/dsV6gEQLzs 13 hours ago
- RT @dawneywawney: I’m not bothered if you’re ready for Christmas. 19 hours ago
- RT @StaffsPolice: A reward of up to £10,000 is on offer to help bring the killers of 87-year-old Arthur Gumbley to justice. Crimes of this… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I’ve been away from this blog for a while (busy working on a draft) but I’m delighted that one of my short stories, Pigeon Holes, will be appearing in an anthology called Mrs Rochester’s Attic. More about this publication from … Continue reading
I had the fantastic news today that my novel Garage Flowers has been selected as the winner of Madeleine Milburn Literary, TV and Film Agency’s ‘Make Us Scared’ competition. The official announcement is on the agency website here. I’m delighted … Continue reading
I’m delighted to have a piece published in Silver Apples magazine. The piece is about our experiences of driving in Europe and the pressures, but ultimately rewards, of a family holiday. Small, negotiable payment is required to view but please … Continue reading
My short story Trials, which concerns the daily life of a struggling games teacher Mr Hartshorne, is the Editor’s Choice on Platform for Prose. It can be read – and commented on – here. If you have a story why … Continue reading
There is a permanent display of Kyffin Williams’ work at Oriel Ynys Mon. It’s always a pleasure to visit the gallery and I particularly enjoy his seascapes of Anglesey and Holy Island. For info visit here.
My short story ‘Trials’ is all about the suffering of a games teacher who never quite made the grade as an athlete. It was inspired by memories of cold, wet cross country runs, scratchy nylon kit and learning to lose … Continue reading
Our French trip in Hautes Alpes is now online in the Guardian here….