- RT @StaffsPolice: Staffordshire Police v NYPD in Transatlantic Battle of the Badges! socsi.in/8lfiY 1 day ago
- RT @laurenlaverne: Just heard about Mr Egg. Gutted for you, #Birmingham. 2 days ago
- Wow! Great news, Mel... twitter.com/writermels/sta… 4 days ago
- @TardellisScream yeah, I'm 200 pages in and have been hooked from the first pages. Bet he's upset a few... 5 days ago
- Staggering amount of research gone into Bruce Robinson's They All Love Jack. Fascinating read... 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Charles II and the Royal Oak
Thanks to English Heritage for picking up my Day Out in Shropshire piece on their Facebook page here. Boscobel House is a great place to visit with a fascinating story….
The Royal Oak – Why King Charles hid in a tree A King hid in a tree and changed the course of history. We visited Boscobel House thanks to Have a Lovely Time and English Heritage. A King playing hide- … Continue reading