- RT @TheCheish: My new thing is finding birds that look like they are twice divorced https://t.co/IYKmIplUFv 5 hours ago
- RT @lindseybailey: Staffordshire/West Midlands peeps please share... I’m donating this writing table to any one who has use for it. Maybe f… 12 hours ago
- RT @stokecity: If we can build on today’s important win and solid performance for the remainder of the season then we’ll be pretty happy, R… 2 days ago
- RT @njak_100: Govt decision to freeze fuel duty since 2010 has already seen lost tax income equal constriction cost of HS2, while increasin… 2 days ago
- RT @JonnyGeller: When a writer realises something is not working in their novel, I get her/him to ask 3 things: -what did they want the re… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: revenge
Bishop’s Move I’d know that walk anywhere. Seven years had passed and I’d all but given up hope when Bishop tottered across the cobbles. I’d been searching for the Blues score, some bacon crisping under the grill, when that familiar … Continue reading
Before seeking revenge first dig two graves, the Chinese say. I wrote this story, which sounds a little cynical, but deals with the joy of a table-turning situation. Ten Per Cent will do for starters……..