- @davepr2000 @ZipworldUK I'd check the weather first. In case there's a cold front sweeping in ! 13 hours ago
- @davepr2000 @ZipworldUK how will you cope with the 'excitement' of Monday morning after that? :-) 13 hours ago
- @sarah_hilary hope he doesn't get to smoke a cigar that tastes like a plumber's handkerchief :-) 13 hours ago
- Love this book. Very funny and inspiring if you're grappling with words... https://t.co/uCSWigmtgT 1 day ago
- RT @Anna_Hogarty: #Nonfiction #writers! There's 9 days left to inspire us with your stories for the @agentmilburn competition: https://t.co… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Sitting Ducks
My review of Lisa Blower’s Stoke-on-Trent-based novel Sitting Ducks has been published on Structo literary magazine’s website here.
Sitting Ducks is a great title and Potteries author Lisa Blower has form for using her home city’s phrases and landscape in her work. Last Saturday I went along to see Lisa in conversation with Staffordshire University lecturer Dr Catherine … Continue reading