- @davepr2000 @ZipworldUK I'd check the weather first. In case there's a cold front sweeping in ! 13 hours ago
- @davepr2000 @ZipworldUK how will you cope with the 'excitement' of Monday morning after that? :-) 13 hours ago
- @sarah_hilary hope he doesn't get to smoke a cigar that tastes like a plumber's handkerchief :-) 13 hours ago
- Love this book. Very funny and inspiring if you're grappling with words... https://t.co/uCSWigmtgT 1 day ago
- RT @Anna_Hogarty: #Nonfiction #writers! There's 9 days left to inspire us with your stories for the @agentmilburn competition: https://t.co… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Structo
My review of Lisa Blower’s Stoke-on-Trent-based novel Sitting Ducks has been published on Structo literary magazine’s website here.
My short story ‘The Last Chip Supper’ is now available to read online thanks to Structo (here from page 131). The story tells the tale of an old man called Dennis who plans a final escape from his nursing home in … Continue reading